Due to heightened security concerns in the Philippines, All attendees must wear proper face mask at all times. For the safety of our cosplayers, staff, and of course you!
For ticket reservation, check the "ticketing" tab.
1. Meet and Greet (Free Signing and Selfie)
Guideline Link Below:
Free signing and selfie with the guests provided that the attendee purchase the respective guest’s merchandise(s).
Attendees must purchase guest’s (Baobao and Sally - Dorasnow) merchandise from the One Final Dream merchandise booth for the signing and selfie of the respective guest. (No minimum amount required)
Check Featured Guest tab or Program tab for signing schedule.
1 instax with 1 international guest is equal to P300
E.G. : 2 cosplay guest in one instax shot will cost double. (P600 for international) (however the sign is 1 per each guest in the picture)
Photoshoot Studio: Attendees (entrance ticket holders) may use the studio on the free use time.
*Check Programs tab for schedule
4. Maid Cafe:
Check the page of our partner for their rules!
5. Baggage counter guidelines:
1. Baggage Counter is only for the use of Event Ticket Holders:
2. Rate of P50.00 per deposit of 1 bag.
3. As slots are limited, acceptance of baggage will be on first come first serve basis.
4. If baggage tags are missing, proof of ownership and a fine of P100 is required.
5. Once the bag has been retrieved, if the owner wishes to deposit again, a P50.00 fee is required.
6. The baggage counter is open from 11:00- 18:00.
7. The event holds the right to keep the bags if the bags haven’t been retrieved by 18:00. In this case, the event will no longer be held responsible for missing or lost items inside the bags or the bags itself.
8. The baggage counter will not be held liable for the loss of the following items: electronic devices, jewelry, cash, wallet, and other similar valuables.
6. Gift Giving Guidelines:
All gift must be checked by the staff first before forwarding them to the guest. Gifts should be given only during the signing session or afternoon tea session. If this is not possible kindly ask a staff to forward it to the guest. All gifts must be portable.
7. Cosplay Guidelines:
Guideline Link Below:
8. General Guidelines